Sizes: 9.5×17.5cm Adult
4.5 x 9.5cm Kids
Surgical Face Masks | Medical Grade
CMG provide ASTM F2100 surgical face masks for Adults and Children. ASTM Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
and Paediatric ASTM Level 1
• Size: 9.5×17.5cm / 4.5 x 9.5cm ( kids )
• Spunbound Polyprolene 25 gsm (FR: 80mmHg)
• Polyprolene Melt-blown Filter 25 gsm (BFE95, BFE98)
• Sunbond Polyprolene 25 gsm
• Polyester Elastic Cord
• Plastic Nose Bridge (Non Ferromagnetic Nose Bridge)
Colours: White Black
Respirator Face Masks | Medical Grade
CMG ASTM N95 Respirator. | Provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against solids and liquid aerosols and is strongly resistant to oils.
• Adjustable nose clip helps reduce fogging, helps ensure a better seal
• Non-valve, disposable respirator
• 2-strap design with 4-points staple provide a secure fit
• Soft nose foam reduces eyewear fogging
• Compatible with a variety of safety eyewear and hearing protection
• Cup-style respirator
Face Shields are fully reusable PPE face shield designed for healthcare providers, essential workers, food/handling factory workers, and personal use. Excessive heat should be avoided.
• 24 cm x 36 cm | 17 cm x 25 cm
• 0.30mm (29 Gauge) thickness
• Adjustable and breathable headband
• Double sided anti-fogging screen protection
• Protect your full face from droplets and debris
• Good elasticity and lightweight
• Comfortable and skin friendly headband sponge
WE CARE is the perfect pocket-sized product to ensure perpetually clean hands – and a safe, affordable solution for businesses looking to provide a practical personal hand sanitizer to their employees.
Our 30ml spray bottle is child-resistant, leak-proof and refillable, with an effective formula powered by its 75% alcohol content and a generous level of calming, moisture-retaining glycerin to protect and soothe – so it battles bacteria without stripping your skin.
Apply directly to hands and rub in immediately. No rinsing required. Fast drying formulation. No residue. Suitable for frequent daily use even on dry or chapped hands.
Medicinal ingredients: 2-propanol (isopropyl alcohol) 75 %
Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerine, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, hydrogen peroxide, distilled water.
Recommended use: antibacterial (skin) cleanser.
Contraindications: Do not use on children/infants less than 2 years of age (unless directed by a doctor / physician / healthcare practitioner / healthcare provider / healthcare professional).
Mask Manufacturing Machine
Automatic system to form 3 ply flat mask bodies, combine raw fabrics, three layers of pp non-woven, then form the creases, inserting nose clips and being weld together by ultrasonic welding device, finally cut into mask body pieces for next ear-loops welding procedure.
With the Canadian flag clearly on display Crown Mutual Medical Group present the Fully Automatic Face Mask Making Machine. CSA certified upon arrival into Canada; the machines are durable and produce product compliant with Health Canada guidelines.LEARN MORE PRE ORDER